Langhorne Creek Winery Tours
Around an hour south-east of suburbia we will show you one of the oldest wine regions is Australia. Earthy reds, a variety of bubbles and local craft beers along with old fashioned country hospitality makes this gem worth the trip. Once there, all cellar doors are so close to each other. Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – the sample itineraries below are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now. Adelaide Winery Tours is your ticket to experience Langhorne Creek at your own pace. Stop into Macclesfield or Stathalbyn en route? Sure can.
Suitable for groups of 4 to approximately 14 close friends
- Lake Breeze Wines, $5pp tasting with a view
- The Winehouse, $5pp tasting from a collection of wine makers and Meechi Brewing
- Lunch and tasting at Bremerton Wines
- Vineyard Road Winery, $5pp for FABAL wine tasting
- Country pub stop on the way home?
Suitable for approx 10 to 24 socialites
- Angas Plains Winery, $5pp group tasting
- Rusticana, taste wines $5pp including Durif and Sparkling Durif, and sample Newman’s produce
- Lunch at Lake Breeze, great food, wine and views
- Chill session at Longview Vineyard on the way back, purchase wines by the glass or bottle to share, local cheese & produce platters available
Suitable for 20 to 40 party animals
- Longview Vineyard, $12pp wine tasting with cheese boards
- Bleasdale, $5pp group tasting
- Lunch at The Bridge Hotel
- Pub stop on the way home in Stathalbyn, Macclesfield, Bridgewater or Stirling?
Wineries and cellar doors of Langhorne Creek
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, paint balling, go-karting, a wedding reception, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sesh with beers and pizza, or that Day on the Green concert in the vines.
Click to view Sample Tours
Adelaide Metro Wine
Riverland/Barossa 2 day
Coonawarra 2 day