Barossa Valley Wine Tours
The Barossa Valley is Australia’s favourite winery region. Settled by English and German farmers in the 1800’s, the region proved ideal for growing quality wine grapes. Today the Barossa produces the majority of Australia’s export wine volume, and the Barossans are proud to show off their wares to visitors. Each tour is created around your preferences and likes – the sample itineraries are prime examples of what is popular with groups right now. Adelaide Winery Tours is your ticket to experience the Barossa at your own pace.
Best Value Wine Tasting tour
Full day Barossa Valley Wine Tour for only $73pp including lunch and 3 wine tastings = a great value day out for you and your friends. Naturally conditions apply*.
Intimate tour for 2 to 6 friends
What a great way to spend a day with close friends, partaking in Adelaide's top food & wine tours. While we still recommend booking ahead at your favorite places, a small group cellar door wine tour is the ultimate in flexibility and spontaneity. Between you and your driver you can explore to your heart's content, stay a little longer or increase the pace. Many establishments offer gratis tastings for couples and small groups, while some wineries and most breweries and distilleries charge.
Groups of 4 to 14 mates
- Grant Burge, $5pp for wine and a range of Moscatos
- Menglers Hill lookout and sculpture park for photos
- Yalumba, $15pp for a group tasting
- Lunch: Salters Kitchen at Saltram, $35pp for entree, shared pizzas, chips & salad, wine taste $5pp
- Seabrook Wines, wine taste $5pp, Gelati dessert $5
- Barossa Valley Brewing for a cleanser
Suitable for approximately 10 to 24 socialites
- Kellermeister, $10pp for wine, cider and Sabel Port tasting, platters availalbe (recommended!)
- Peter Lehmann, $5pp for group wine tasting
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company for sampling
- Wanera Wine Bar, $25pp for 2 course lunch
- Whispering Wall for group photos
- Kersbrook Hill, $5pp wine, cider and Moscato. Also available: coffee, snax, dessert
Suitable for 20 to 40+ wine lovers
- Wolf Blass, $5pp wine taste
- Chateau Dorrien, $5pp taste the largest range of wines in the region inc meads & chocolate port
- Lunch at The Tanunda Hotel, $18pp for one course group menu option
- World renown Seppeltsfield “Cheese at Benno’s”, $18pp for a chill session including a glass of wine, BV Brewing beer or Barossa Valley Cider (Apple or Pear), cheese & crackers, dried fruit, roasted nuts; relax, explore the expansive estate
Suitable for 4 to 40+ blokes
Oh yes, one last hoorah for the “lucky” man. Beers, boobs and bollocks galore – a big send off for your mate in peril. Assuming we are starting prior to lunch, then Mr Right’s favorite winery could feature first up, followed by a hearty lunch and a pub crawl. Simple, flexible and fun.
Of course we are also ready to take you and your friends out to the races, paint balling, gokarting, a wedding reception, that long lunch at a winery, arvo chill sess with beers and pizza, or that concert in the vines.
All the ladies – cheese, chocolate, wine, gin…
- TeAro Estate, $5pp for seated, guided wine tasting
- Whispering Wall for photo op and games
- Taste Eden Valley, $15pp for chocolate & wine pairing
- Barossa Valley Cheese Company for tasting
- Lunch at The South Australian Company Store, local produce 2 course meal featuring entree mini wine degustation board $32pp
- Ad lib Provenance Barossa for drinks and chills: Gin tasting, cocktails and Espresso Martinis at Stillery perhaps?
Time Poor Barossa
Make every minute count
Wineries and cellar doors of the Barossa
Click to view Sample Tours
Adelaide Metro Wine
Riverland/Barossa 2 day
Coonawarra 2 day
Click to view Sample Tours